DSHD-3146 Benzene Products Distillation Tester is designed
according the National Standard GB/T3146 “Test Methods for
Distillation Characteristics of Benzene”.
Its main function is to determine distillation characteristics of
B: Main technical features:
1. Heating power of electric furnace for distillation is 1000 W;
Equipped with a up and down device; Heating power can be
continuously adjusted; heating power is shown by a ampere meter;
2. The types, specifications and sizes of distillation flask and
refrigeration device are in accord with GB/T3146.
3. Desktop structure; simple design, convenient installation, and
complete accessories, you can make distillation determination for
benzene products immediately when you get the instruments.
C: Main technical specifications and parameters
1. Relative humidity: ≤85%;
2. Power supply: AC 220V±10%, 50Hz;
3. Distilling tube with one bulb: as per GB/T 3146;
4. Ambient temperature: -10~+35°C;
5. Total power consumption: not more than 1100 W;
6. Heating system: heating power of electric furnace is 1000 W and
heating rate can be continuously adjusted.
7. Distillation flask: made of harden glass; it can endure a
temperature of more than 500 °C;
8. Thermometer: Each one for 70~90°C, 100~120°C, and 125~150°C;
scale divisions of them are 0.1 °C; they are used to determine
benzene, toluene, and xylene.
9. Refrigeration device: its total length is 8000 mm and covered
with water cooling tube of 4500 mm. It is also equipped with a
bending tube and a reducing graduated flask.
D:More Distllation Tester:
DSHD-255 Distillation Tester
DSHD-255A Liquid Asphalt Distillation Tester
DSHD-255G Boiling Range Tester
DSHD-3146 Benzene Products Distillation Tester
DSHD-0165A Vacuum Distillation Tester
DSHD-0165 Vacuum Distillation Tester
DSHD-6536 Distillation Tester
DSHD-6536A Distillation Tester
DSHD-6536B Low-temperature Distillation Tester
DSHD-6536C Low-temperature Distillation Teste